Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
We are now recruiting “best in class” cabin crew for crewbase London - LGW onboard the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
The position is a 100% full-time permanent contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set and deliver on Norse's high safety standards and provide excellent in-flight service that exceeds our customers' expectations
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide range of situations while in continuous contact with the public, before, during and after the flight
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure that our customers are well taken care of throughout the flight
- Must be 20 years of age
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid passport
- Completed education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
- Right to work and live in UK
- Must be able to report within 90 minutes when on standby duty in London Gatwick - LGW
- Ability to fly intercontinental routes
- Flexible schedule (flights are 24/7/365)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Meet physical requirements of the job (reach overhead bins, stand for long periods of time, etc.)
- Must be able to swim and float in water, and manage to help others.
- Preferably previous B787 experience, but not a requirement
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
- Exciting route network
- Friendly and safe working environment
The Norse vision is to be the Explorer’s airline. To achieve that vision, we are going to build a high-performance culture and create an environment where we value diversity, and all colleagues feel a sense of belonging. Not only are we going to work smarter, better, and faster than our competitors, but we will be known for our excellent customer service.
Our values are Be Inclusive, Take Ownership and Show Kindness. All our team members shall live and breathe our values - and that will give us a unique competitive advantage. When we hire new team members, we not only hire for skills, but we also hire for attitude.
DEADLINE: May 5th 2022
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.