Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
Crew Planner is an integral part of the airline operations team. This is an important position in the OCC and will be integral to building up the team’s capabilities as we move through Norse's start-up phase ready for take-off in 2022. Joining Norse at this early phase means you will be heavily involved in the shaping of the Company’s operational capabilities. As Norse grows and evolves, you can expect to have the opportunity to get involved in different tasks, including more responsibility and promotion opportunities, within the airline operations team.
The position will report to the OCC Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure an optimized and cost-efficient long-term planning of all flight crew members including operational and commercial training duties, checks, office duties and vacation.
- Generate and publish crew rosters adapted to the operational and legal requirements as well as crew qualifications.
- Crew member replacement and duty roster changes in the event of operational requirements, sickness or similar absences.
- Arrange and manage bookings for crew proceedings, transfers, hotels, simulator and other trainings as well as checks for crew members.
- Check expiries of licenses, medicals and other necessary checks.
- Strong collaboration with Crew Control, Crew Training Department, Flight Operations and HR.
- Preparation of internal and CAA (civil aviation authority) reports.
- In case of sickness of Crew Control take over corresponding responsibilities and duties if necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Ability and right to live and work in Norway.
- At least two (2) years of experience in crew control, crew planning or a similar position.
- Several years of professional experience in airline operations.
- Very good knowledge of EASA, crewing related systems, booking systems and MS Office.
- Previous experience with PDC Airline Suite will be appreciated.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and a high level of teamwork.
- Ability to manage workload in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines.
- An informal and positive work environment.
- Modern offices located at our head office in Arendal, Norway.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe:
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.
Joining team Norse as soon as possible
Deadline: 31st May