Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
Norse Atlantic Airways, a newly established airline is now operating affordable long-haul flights between Europe and the United States.
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven Senior Legal Counsel to join our team.
If you have a good understanding of the aviation business, a business mindset, and the drive to provide practical solutions you may be the right candidate for this exciting position here in our headquarter in Arendal, Norway.
You will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer and interact with passionate colleagues of all seniority levels and business areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing general legal and regulatory advice and identifying risk and aversion measures for Norse and its group companies to ensure compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
- Review, draft and negotiate international agreements and transaction documents covering all aspects of Norse and its group company`s operations and activities.
- Formulate and draft compliance documents, policies and guidelines.
- Generally, take ownership and advise on a wide range of legal aspects typically related to an international airline including international agreements, data protection, consumer rights, intellectual property rights and antitrust.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified lawyer with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in the aviation industry – either in a law firm or in an international airline and
- experience in negotiating and drafting international agreements.
- experience with consumer protection regulations, data protection, Intellectual Property Rights, litigation, and other industry related legal matters.
- Result oriented proactive self-starter, able to work under pressure with a strong commercial sense and business mindset.
- Solution driven Team player with a good sense of humor.
- The possibility of being part of a highly motivated international team of experts.
- The unique chance to play an important part in growing a successful international airline.
- A success driven, positive work environment with modern offices located at our headquarter in Arendal, Norway.
- A competitive salary and a relocation package if you are joining from abroad.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe:
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.
Deadline: 31st August