Norse Atlantic Airways is a new airline that will offer affordable fares on long-haul flights, primarily between Europe and the United States. Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging. We are building a high-performance culture and creating a diverse environment where people will be our competitive advantage.
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven social media manager to join our team. If you are an ambitious tech-savvy professional with experience and documented results from social media and PR in a high-paced environment, you may be our next colleague.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building awareness about Norse as the preferred airline for transatlantic travel and protecting our brand in our social channels.
The position will report to the Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer and will be based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication activities and strategies in close collaboration with Communications and Marketing teams.
- Build relationships with customers and social media influencers.
- Build and manage the social media “ambassador program”.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Embrace the Norse company values of “Inclusion”, “Ownership” and “Kindness”.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media accounts.
- Monitor social media activities and respond in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on customer activity in social media.
To ensure continuous growth and success for both, the employee and the Company, the job description may change subject to mutual discussions and agreement.
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a social media manager or similar role.
- Experience planning and leading social media initiatives.
- Experience from a high-paced, international work environment, preferably aviation, tourism or transportation.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Marketing or relevant field.
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines.
- An informal and positive work environment.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.
Deadline : 31st May