Norse Atlantic Airways are looking for you that can support the customers in their journey in a fast paced and exciting environment in Arendal, Norway
Responsibilities and duties
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer questions.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Skills and qualifications
- Positive mindset – “can do attitude”
- Knowledge in digital tools
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in aviation is an advantage
- Experience in work related to customer service is an advantage
• Experience in aviation is considered an advantage
• Knowledge in a Scandinavian language, French or Germany is an advantage
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines.
- An informal and positive work environment.
- Modern offices located at our head office in Arendal, Norway.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe:
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.