Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
Training Planner is a key member of the Training Delivery Team. This is an important position and will be integral to building up the team’s capabilities as we move through Norse's start-up phase and development since our take-off in 2022. Joining Norse at this early phase means you will be heavily involved in the shaping of the Company’s operational capabilities. As Norse grows and evolves, you can expect to have the opportunity to get involved in different tasks, including more responsibility and promotion opportunities, within the Training Department.
The position will report to the Training delivery manager /Lead Administrator.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support training delivery manager and NPCT with the daily business of the crew training dept.
- Coordinate both Pilot and cabin crew training, Initial and recurrent.
- Coordinate instructors training duties
- Assist to process and verify crew documents and training records
- Work in partnership with training vendors worldwide
- Booking of flights, hotels and Ground transport
- Monitoring crew training expiries and liase with crew planning crew control department as necessary
- Communicate to crew on all training related queries
- Due to the nature of the business, travel may be required from time to time
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Relevant experience within aviation training administration
- Proven data entry, PC and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and multi task
- Knowledge of Norse LMS, TMS and PDC aviatin suite will be an advantage. Training will be provided.
- Familiar with Microsoft office Suite
- Knowledge of Norse training department culture and goals
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new Airline.
- An informal and positive work environment.
- Competitive benefits.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Deadline : 19th August
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.