Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging
AOG Planner Buyer is an integral part of the Engineering Department Team.
It’s a unique opportunity as joining the organisation at this stage will enable you to play an essential part in building up our team’s capabilities as we move through our start-up phase and forward into 2023.
Joining Norse at this early phase means you will be heavily involved in the shaping of the Company’s operational capabilities. As Norse grows and evolves, you can expect to have the opportunity to get involved in different tasks, including more responsibility and promotion opportunities, within the Engineering Department.
The position will report to the Supply Chain Manager
Responsibilities and duties
- 24/7 365 Support of Engineering Operations
- Liaising with MOC and OCC, Operational Planning
- Responsible for the planning and Buying of Spares and Material to support Engineering operations around the network.
- Manage Scheduled material requirements for planned maintenance
- Manage the flow of spares around the network, to & from suppliers
- React to AOG situations to resolve spares and tooling requirements
Skills and qualifications
- 2-3 Years' experience in Aerospace Supply Chain
- Familiarity with Aerospace Technical Documentation
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Ideally have a familiarity with AMOS
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines
- An informal and positive work environment
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe:
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Please note you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.
Start date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: 12th February