Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
We are starting a new airline and in this exciting role you will be responsible for the overall development and management of Airport Services within Ground Operations at CDG / BER Airports.
You will be based with an office location at CDG, with expectation to travel to manage the BER operations and will be the main point of contact between Norse and our suppliers.
This is a multi-faceted role that covers contract management and operational excellence.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for coordinating and follow-up of day-to-day ground handling activities on behalf of Norse Atlantic
- Responsible for reviewing overall performance in terms of cost, revenue, productivity, quality, safety and security
- Build and develop internal and external relationships of all stakeholders at the ASM’s station of responsibility
- Ensure all ground-handling operations is performed in accordance with Airline GOM and SLA
- Manage both the SGHA and SLA on behalf of Norse Atlantic
- Accountable for the annual budget, withing the ASM’s stations of responsibility
- Carry out weekly stakeholder operational meetings on behalf of AOC NP Ground Operations and both record and issue meeting minutes
- This job description is not limiting in comparison to other duties, as the Company may consider other duties appropriate to this position
- Role requires strong business English and French, both spoken and written, additionally involves travel to manage the Berlin operation (BER).
- German speaking is not mandatory, but an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of advanced level experience in Ground Operations, of which minimum of 3 years should be a managerial level.
- Experience in SGHA & SLA management, with commercial acumen
- Strong collaborative and communication skills, with the ability to enhance stakeholder relationships
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Navitaire Go-Now DCS knowledge is an advantage
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines
- An informal and positive work environment
- Competitive benefits.
We believe that our culture will be our competitive advantage. Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe.
Deadline: December 7.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.