Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
The Ground Operations Coordinator plans, organizes and executes improvement initiatives, with a focus on evaluating the impact of improvement efforts to achieve the Ground Operations business strategy.
You will administer and coordinate day to day support functions to ensure a smooth and efficient operation is maintained, with a solution driven mindset.
In this role, you will report to the Ground Operations Support Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and developing all operational business data by creating reports and dashboards within Ground Operations. You will be responsible for the ownership and distribution of this data and will need to ensure that information is shared
- Coordinate Company’s daily ground operations activities at all stations, ensuring considerations are made for OCC requirements
- Perform daily checks by comparing GHAs submitted figures to Norse departmental systems figures
- Liaising with airport service managers at all stations to identify if SLA & KPIs are achieved
- Sending daily report with information of affected stations with regards to deviations from standard operations
- Respond to ad-hoc flight and cabin crew requests in relation to ground operations
- Assist managing Ground Operations related user access for company SMS platform
- Support Ground Operations Support Manager to update manuals, procedures and issuing departmental notices
- Coordinate ground operations logistic responsibilities, including stationary, catering and cleaning supplies
- Coordinate deep cleaning intervals and maintain quality assurance documentation, provided by airport services managers
- Maintain training records for ground operations staff and support coordinate training requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- A strategic thinker with a comprehensive understanding and experience within Ground Operations
- Experienced in identifying deviations from company procedures and ability to influence stakeholders to continuously improve performance
- Able to independently identify and solve departmental related problems
- Business level verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, using Email, Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalent Applications)
- Extremely self-motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once, with a can-do attitude
- Role requires strong business English, both spoken and written, and may involve some international travel
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines
- An informal and positive work environment
- Competitive benefits.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe.
- Be inclusive
- Take ownership
- Show kindness
Deadline: 7th December.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.