Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job, it’s about belonging
We are now looking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring Auditor Flight / Ground,
You could have the possibility of being part of a great organisation, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines.
We will look for potential candidates that can be flexible to work at both our offices in UK and Norway.
The position will report to VP Compliance Monitoring and be required to audit on behalf of the Norse Group as required.
The Compliance Auditor position is an integral part of the Norse family and joining the organisation at this stage will enable you play an essential part in building up our team’s capabilities as we move through our start-up phase and forward into 2023.
When applying, we’d like to learn more about you and how you’d align with the Norse culture. As part of your application, please answer the following questions:
- Why Norse?
- If you started and airline, what culture would you like to see?
- How would you build that culture?
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct audits to monitor compliance with relevant regulations, requirements, standards, and procedures; and to assess those related processes and procedures are in place, are compliant, adequate, and effective
- Ensure all allocated audits internal and external are carried out according to the published audit plan
- Identify and record any concerns or findings and the evidence necessary to substantiate such concerns or findings
- Produce audit reports and include findings where non-compliance or areas for improvement are identified
- Initiate or recommend solutions to concerns or findings through designated reporting channels
- Ensure that root cause, corrective actions and preventive actions submitted by the auditee sufficiently address the area of non-compliance
- Verify the implementation of solutions within specific timescales
- Recommend the acceptance of the closure action for a finding
- There will be a requirement for travel between the two main offices as well as across the network where necessary to complete required audits for the NO and UK AOC’s.
- The position will require the ability to work autonomously or as part of an audit team. So, a flexible approach to the work environment is necessary.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Relevant degree or qualification within any of the following areas:
A documented background from other aviation areas acceptable to the company: for example
- IFQP OR DAQCP Auditor qualification desirable
- Relevant auditing experience in a Flight Ops or ATO environment
- Safety investigation experience
- auditing techniques and the Organisation procedures and documentation,
- Knowledge of EASA and UK Part -ORO, Part -CAT, Part-SPA, Part-FCL and Part-CC, EU300/2009 or other relevant rules and regulations from national authorities
- Have analytic and organisational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and/or Norwegian
- Legally able to work in the EU or UK
The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new companies in Norway.
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airline.
- An informal and positive work environment.
- Competitive benefits.
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 12th February
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.