Digital Campaign Manager
Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging
Norse is changing the game in aviation, leading the way in long-haul low cost travel.
We’re looking for a digital marketing native who has a proven track record of improving digital KPI’s for a global brand. We want someone who loves all things marketing, they should be data driven but also have a passion for brand.
We are still a start-up, and this won’t be like any other job, it is a real chance to make your mark, having fun while you do it and we hope you relish in the excitement.
The position will report to the VP Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Run digital marketing campaigns that achieve commercial objectives for Norse
- Develop campaign and testing roadmap to improve on digital KPI’s such as sessions and conversion rate
- Develop the brand personality online
- Manage launches and expansion into new global markets
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Experience in using Google Analytics required
- Experience in using a Content Management Systems required
- Language skills a plus, especially Norwegian, German, French or Italian
To ensure continuous growth and success for both, the employee and the Company, Job Descriptions may change subject to mutual discussions and agreement.
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting new airlines
- An informal and positive work environment
We believe that culture will be our competitive advantage.
Team Norse has identified three core values that we all should live and breathe:
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to send an email to:
Please note: you have 2 days from submission to edit your cover letter before it can no longer be changed.
Start date : as soon as possible
Application deadline: 28th March
- Norse HQ Arendal, Oslo, London, New York
- Employment type
Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
What does it mean to be a part of Team Norse?
You need to be passionate about people. Both your colleagues and our customers. We believe in creating a workplace where we value diversity, where we all feel like an important and valued member of team Norse.
At Norse, we are going to build a high-performance culture together with all our colleagues. We believe in the benefit of fostering a growth mindset.
We will deliver excellent customer experience at competitive prices, onboard our comfortable and more environmentally friendly Dreamliners.
Would you like to be a part of team Norse?
There will be plenty of jobs at Norse, so please Connect for relevant job updates
Digital Campaign Manager
Loading application form